Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

Kim Richards sure knows how to celebrate Halloween. She and her man dressed up and did something that the rest of us didn't dream of doing...



THEY GOT MARRIED!!!




Kim and William at flower shop

What, you didn't know Kim made medieval costumes? Sure she does! She has a store...but I can't find the link right now. (PSSSTT! Kim post your link!)

We at TWC wish Kim and William all the happiness in the world. Congratulations, kids!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Lea Schizas - Author/Editor said...

I wish you both continued happiness. Loved your pictures.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Patti Easley said...

Congratulations! This is from Ed Easley and Patti. Ed and I are sitting here together reading the blogs and Ed wanted to say thank you to all of you for the prayer and well wishes. He is comming along great and we hope to be back in our own home by thanksgiving.
As a matter of fact, he is sitting here editing my typing as I go.

Our best to you all

Patti and Ed

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found the link for Kim's store!

http://stores.ebay.com/Robed-In-Fantasy

I knew I had it somewhere. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home