Friday, April 18, 2014

Vote for the winner!

The current writing challenge is now over. We have four submissions...now YOU get to choose the winner!

You can read the submissions in the comments here. http://writerschatroom.blogspot.com/2014/04/writing-challenge.html Then come back here, and leave your vote in the comments on this post.

We'll vote by author's name. In the comments, write: KC Hobgood, Skip Miller, KB Gardner or Lauren Buckingham, to let us know whose story was your favorite.

Voting will end April 24th. These four writers took the plunge to share their work with you. Let them know you appreciated it. Vote now!

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm assuming I can't vote for myself, but if I can, I do. If not, I vote for Skip Miller.

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Skip Miller, and would love to see more of these contests in the future!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger J.Q. Rose said...

Skip Miller gets my vote. Thanks to everyone who entered. So interesting to read how each writer interpreted the writing prompt. You guys rock!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I vote for skip miller's. lol It was amusing and made me smile.

It was hard to find this, even when typing in the whole addy, but I found it. Glad I did, Skips was worth the effort.
love, LinnAnn

 

<< Home