Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Announcement and Call for Submissions

There's a new ebook company called Damnation Books. We launch in September 2009 with twenty five books.

We're open to submissions now and are looking for any dark fiction: horror, dark fantasy, thrillers, science fiction, paranormals and erotica (in dark fiction settings). Short stories, novellas and novel length works are wanted.

You can find the submission guidelines at www.damnationbooks.com

We hope you'll check us out.

Kim (Richards) Gilchrist

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is exciting. I better bust my butt to finish the manuscript I'm on right now, it's the only one of my stories I think is dark enough for you.

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous KimGilchrist said...

Isn't it funny what one finds when Googling one's own name...

my dark fiction here,

http://hyagog.com

I will prepare a submission for your consideration. Good luck with the launch.

Yours,

Kim Gilchrist

 

Post a Comment

<< Home